About the Author
David Hunter is a self-made Direct-Response Marketer. Being in the real estate business he wanted a different way to get real estate listings without having to pick up the phone. David wanted sellers to call him, so he picked up every book he could find on Direct-Response Marketing and Copywriting, and started creating his own successful marketing campaigns. David has been featured in Dan Kennedy's No B.S. Gold Letter (December 2013 issue).
Number of Posts: 299
Latest Posts by the Author
- See You In The… Fall?
- You MUST Continue To Follow Up!
- What’s Your Lifetime Value Of A Customer?
- [Notes] How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling
- Two Of The Best Marketing Principles From 2,000 Years Ago
- 5 UN-Creative Thoughts About Creativity
- How To Write A Good Advertisement… Good? How About GREAT!!
- Discover Why Your Marketing STINKS!
- He’s Baaack!!!
- NOTES on Outrageous Advertising!
- You Gotta Do Whatever It Takes…
- [Postcard Example] Please Don’t Do This!
- If One Can, YOU Can!
- 11 Of The DEADLIEST Direct Mail Mistakes You’re Making Right Now
- Do You Have Real News To Share?
- Use An Advertorial To Get New Prospects, Customers, & Clients!
- Fast Implementation Bootcamp and USP
- How To Use Print Marketing For ANYTHING
- Rockin’ The New Year!
- There Will Be Follow-Up