About the Author
David Hunter is a self-made Direct-Response Marketer. Being in the real estate business he wanted a different way to get real estate listings without having to pick up the phone. David wanted sellers to call him, so he picked up every book he could find on Direct-Response Marketing and Copywriting, and started creating his own successful marketing campaigns. David has been featured in Dan Kennedy's No B.S. Gold Letter (December 2013 issue).
Number of Posts: 310
Latest Posts by the Author
- What Does Aldi Know About Postcards? [Example Inside]
- [Postcard Example] Don’t Look Like Everyone Else!
- Marketing Lessons From An Ad That’s A “Dud”
- Seriously… A Newspaper Ad??? [Ad Example Inside]
- Recap: No B.S. Marketing Letter December 2018
- Make 2019 The Year Of…
- Keep The Change Ya Filthy Animal!
- Back In The Driver Seat… Vroom-Vroom!
- I Bet You’re NOT Including This With Your Marketing…
- [Postcard Example] If You’re Doing This With Your Postcards Then Please Change It Now!
- No B.S. Marketing Letter June 2017
- See You In The… Fall?
- You MUST Continue To Follow Up!
- What’s Your Lifetime Value Of A Customer?
- [Notes] How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling
- Two Of The Best Marketing Principles From 2,000 Years Ago
- 5 UN-Creative Thoughts About Creativity
- How To Write A Good Advertisement… Good? How About GREAT!!
- Discover Why Your Marketing STINKS!
- He’s Baaack!!!